The 65th PRCUA National Softball Tournament will be held Friday & Saturday, August 16-17, 2019 at Halmich Park, 3001 13 Mile Rd., Warren, MI.
Out of town players and guests’ accommodations will be at the Holiday Inn Express Detroit/Warren, 11500 E. Eleven Mile Rd., Warren, MI. Room rates per night plus tax are: King -or- Double Standard – $124. Make your room reservation as soon as possible by calling (586) 754-9700 before August 1, 2019 and mention “PRCUA”.
Jennifer Vernon and Deann Kujawski, Chairwomen from St. Rita’s Society, have finalized the tournament event schedule as follows:
Friday, August 16
• 6:00 p.m. – Co-Ed Games – Halmich Park, 3001 13 Mile Rd., Warren, MI
• 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Welcome Gathering – Holiday Inn Express Detroit/Warren, 11500 E. Eleven Mile Rd., Warren, MI. Complimentary draft beer and pizza.
Saturday, August 17
• 9:00 a.m. – Men’s/Women’s Games – Halmich Park, 3001 13 Mile Rd., Warren, MI
• 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch – served at the fields
• 7:00 p.m. – midnight – Awards Banquet – Father Kramer Knights of Columbus, 7400 Bernice St., Center Line, MI. Dinner at no charge, complimentary draft beer and wine, and, back by popular demand: Patty’s Pretzels.
Catholic Mass times – St. Anne Catholic Church, 32000 Mound Rd., Warren, MI, Saturday 5:00 p.m., Sunday 8:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Below is the entry form that must be completed and returned to the Home Office, together with a $50.00 entry fee per team. All players must be PRCUA members in good standing. Each player may only sign one roster and must submit a Waiver of Liability form for 2019. Players must agree to abide by the PRCUA rules and regulations of good sportsmanship and fair play on and off the playing fields. Make your check payable to PRCUA Softball and mail to PRCUA Fraternal Department, 984 N. Milwaukee Ave., Chicago, IL 60642 or pay online at www.prcua.org/payonline. All entries must be submitted by August 2, 2019. For additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-782-2636.
Check the Naród Polski or PRCUA Facebook page for updates.