Vacancies exist for the office of National Director in District 3. Members are hereby informed that applications to fill these vacancies are now being accepted. The applicant must be an active member of the PRCUA, in good standing for at least five years, and a resident of District #3, which’s encompasses Pennsylvania. The applicants for these vacancies will be reviewed at the quarterly meeting of the Board of Directors scheduled for May 21-22, 2021.
Applications can be obtained from the office of PRCUA Secretary-Treasurer Agnieszka Bastrzyk: email@example.com or 773-782-2604 (1-800-772-8632 ext. 2604).
Completed application, together with a photo, must be received no later than March 1, 2023, either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered or certified mail to:
Secretary-Treasurer Agnieszka J. Bastrzyk
984 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642-4101
According to the PRCUA Constitution and By-Laws:
• All elected Officers and Directors may hold office for three (3) consecutive
full four-year terms, but after expiration of such terms, they may
seek another office.
• No Officer or Director of the Union may hold more than one office in the
Union; however, any Officer or Director may not serve on any special
Committee of the Union except Committees of the Board of Directors.
• No spouse, parents, children or siblings of an Officer or Director shall be
salaried employees of the Union in its offices.
• Duties and responsibilities of the Directors include:
1. participation in all Board Sessions of the Board of Directors
2. supervising the locations of funds of the Union
3. approving the bond of the President and all other Officials of whom
a bond is required
4. examining and approving all reports and official actions of the respective
Officers and are responsible for the safety, development of, and
order of the Union
5. upon the advice and written recommendation of the Union’s actuaries,
may make an equitable distribution of surplus by the payment
6. being bound to operate within the budget, as approved by the Convention
7. conducting annual self-assessments
In addition to the official duties of a Director of the Polish Roman Catholic
Union of America as outlined above, the Director is encouraged to:
• Support membership in the PRCUA by encouraging individuals to
become members of the PRCUA through its life insurance and annuity
• Solicit and encourage individuals to represent the PRCUA as licensed
sales agents by joining the Sales Department of the PRCUA;
• Initiate, cooperate and participate in the activities of their district as it
relates to the fraternal goals and mission of the PRCUA.